"I'm pleased to support National Psychotherapy Day and honor the therapists and patients who courageously travel together on this most intimate, meaningful and big-hearted journey." - Irvin Yalom, M.D.
Welcome to the second annual National Psychotherapy Day, a day when therapists, clients, and therapy advocates unite to promote the profession, fight stigma, educate the public, and draw attention to the needs of community mental health centers.
What can you do on 9.25.14?
- Wear turquoise to show your support.
- Donate time or money to support community mental health centers.
- Give constructive feedback to your therapist.
- Share therapy effectiveness research.
- Talk about therapy to fight stigma.
More ideas below. Join us!